Tony Fucile is the author-illustrated of Let’s Do Nothing!, chosen as a best book of the year by School Library Journal and Amazon.com. He has spent more than twenty years designing and animating characters for numerous cartoon feature films, including The Lion King, Finding Nemo, and The Incredibles. He lives in the San Francisco Bay area.
10 Things You May Not Know About Tony Fucile
- 10. He talks like he has marbles in his mouth.
- 9. He used to make movies with primitive tools (pencil and paper).
- 8. He still laughs at old cartoons.
- 7. He once taped his legs to his own desk chair to make sure he wouldn't miss a deadline.
- 6. He met Julie Andrews but couldn't stand up to greet her (see #7).
- 5. He has a nineteen-year-old Chihuahua and a twenty-year-old beard.
- 4. Both of his kids’ names start with the same three letters (Eli and Elinor).
- 3. He once sang “Happy Birthday” to a friend while dressed in a Carmen Miranda outfit (ask your grandparents).
- 2. His last name means "Flintstone" in Italian.
- 1. He loves slapping his own shoulder.